Speech Therapy Jobs | Leap of Language Inc. | Bay Area
Dedicated & Certified
Salary: $49,000 to 110,000/ year
Leap of Language Inc. is a therapy owned and operated private practice, whose primary focus is to create a happy, safe and comfortable work environment for all of its employees. We are committed to our employees feeling as if they possess a good work/life balance. We celebrate individualism, value opinions and promote collaboration among team members. We are a small company in its beginning stages, but have built a solid foundation in which to operate upon. We have eliminated a lot of busy work, so therapists can focus on quality of care and be creative with lesson plans. We have streamlined our documentation system, making it user friendly for a therapist on the go.
We are now seeking part-time and full-time therapists (SLP, SLPA, and CF) to provide treatments to pediatric clients with speech and language deficits within the client's home. Full time will be considered approximately 25 visits per week and part time will be approximately 12 visits. Pay will be per visit, schedule is flexible and location of clients will be tailored to your geographic location. Position is a benefited position with PTO, paid holidays, health insurance and 401K/IRA options. Please do not hesitate to contact me today with any questions you may have regarding the job.
- Provide treatments to pediatrics with speech and language deficits.
- Provide ongoing communication/collaboration with parents to ensure quality of care.
- Collaboration with other professionals working with client. This may included Occupational Therapists, ABA therapists, Physical Therapists, Teachers, etc.
- Complete daily notes for each client.
- Complete 6 month progress notes and formulate new goals, if necessary, for each client to send into insurance for authorization.
-Occasional evaluations. Most evaluations are completed by insurance company contracted with.
- Ideally seeking a Speech Language Pathologist with their CCCs, but will consider Clinical Fellows and SLPAs.
- Current California license.
- Obtain BLS prior to employment start date. Company will assist with obtainment.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence issued by the American Speech Language Hearing Association or comparable certificate for SLPA. Clinical Fellow will need proof of Master's Degree obtainment.
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain an NPI prior to the employment start date. Company will assist with obtainment.
- Must have a dependable car.
- Must have car insurance.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local requirements.
- Certification in Hanen Center More Than Words.
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Knowledge of Childhood Apraxia of Speech and treatments techniques including but not limited to DTTC and PROMPT.
Leap of Language Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected status covered by applicable law. Hires must pass a background check. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances. Ultimately, all employment is decided upon through qualifications and merit of applicant.